The New Braintree Congregational Church on June 19, 1901 during the 150th Town Celebration (note spectators on church roof). Built in 1801, the church burnt down on April 2, 1911.  Photo by W.G. Rixford.
The Brick Store decorated for the 150th Celebration. Built by Joseph Bowman and John Wetherell in 1816 and  served as a general store until 1953.  Photo by W.G. Rixford.
The Old Town Hall during the 200th anniversary of the town founding in 1951. Built in May, 1893, the Town Hall burnt to the ground in 1977. The building was the remodeled Cheese Manufacturing Company, which was built in 1882. This site is now owned by the Historical Society for a park location.   Photo by Donald Gray.
Town Center during the Sestercentennial Celebration (250th) in 2001. Painted road cows by Robert and June Glidden and Stephanie Benoit. The Brick Store is atop the hill.
New Braintree Town 250th Celebration – 1939 School/Museum dressed up with celebration cake
The Quabbin Band at the 250th Celebration